We are now looking for an experienced architect to be a part of the team working on large projects in Russia with good experience in large public buildings and complexes design.
- University degree (BA/MA) in architecture.
- Other relevant post graduate qualification is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in working with public buildings with different functionality/Concept design, Stadia P, FD, Tender documentation, Author supervision/MGE(Moscow State expertise).
- Experience in working as Lead Architect/Architectural project management is required.
- Experience abroad is an advantage.
- Excellent level of Russian and advanced level of English, written and verbal.
- German knowledge is an asset.
- Ability to work in the software program Revit.
- Ability to work in international team.
- Ability to travel abroad.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Good technical understanding of construction methods and processes.
- Well-developed skills in Client communications.
- Confident, detail-oriented and able to take on high levels of responsibility.
Werner Sobek Moskwa
Malaya Dmitrovka, 20